Dec31 A Year
A year in review. Let's see...
1. Enjoyed a truly blissful pregnancy. Feeling grateful towards all the doctors and nurses who made it happen and saw us through.
2. Pulp Function was born. What was supposed to be a hobby is now what makes me want to wake up in the mornings.
3. Shared wonderful moments with couples whom we now call friends. Love the memories we have shared and look forward to the new ones we'll be creating.
4. First Pulp Function tradeshow where we made new friends. Feeling so tiny in this great big world of talent.
5. Furthered my belief that I have the best husband in the entire universe who can survive on no sleep and still have the energy to remind me how beautiful I am.
6. And above all, gave birth to the girl who stole my heart, Blythe Wong. The journey to here has been quite the roller coaster, but worth every drop.
To all my family and friends, thank you for being who you are. Our accomplishments wouldn't have been possible without your love and support. To many many more years of shared happiness and memories. Happy 2016 everyone.